Thursday, May 31, 2007

Numero Uno

1st blog entry of my life. I wonder what took me so long..

Finished my exams today, but its not the end for me yet (as some of you will have already found out). Supposed to be feel happy and relieved that the exams are over.


Relieved? Yes.

Happy? Hardly.


Pretty disappointed with myself that this is the way I chose to negotiate my way through the obstacles. However, I'd rather things be this way then to conjure yet another "rush-job" with its associated consequences.

Yes. Dismal start to this all-new blog of mine.

For now, I'll just concentrate on a couple of fun events in the remaining course of this week.

Things will become much better. (I hope)

1 comment:

Anneson said...

arthur chan!!!! haven't seen u in ages!! see ya soon ok since u're like done with ur exams! cclia's been asking for u !