Friday, June 1, 2007

TradeOff

Well, today was certainly a "better" day. Haven't roamed through the streets without being weighed down by stress for a long time.

Caught "Shrek The 3rd" with my cousins today. The show was not bad, especially with all the talk about recent sequels not living up to hype. Looking at both Letycia and Vanessa, I have totally no recollection of my very first experience of going to the cinema, let alone what show it was. Maybe it was "Land Before Time". (Bloody retro)

Continued to walk around town with Wallace. Walking is something that the 3 of us, with the inclusion of Ben, "indulge" in (read - walking from Junction 8 to Jalan Kayu).
Proceeded to the 'new' McCafe @ AMK. Reminds me of the Macs @ West Coast, main difference is that this outlet is near my place..not for long though.

Had a further discussion with my mum about our search for a new place. It HAS to always involve a tradeoff. Where on earth is a "win-win" situation? I hope such a situation exists in the first place. Well, like what Ben thinks - "prioritising priorities".

Dear will be done with her exams tomorrow. I can't wait..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! how come I'm being mentioned here? haha...ya...it took 4 days for me to finally venture into your blog space...but I'M HERE!!! haha...looks like i kinda screwed up ur excitement abt meeting me after my exams...and many days after too...*sorry* :( but things will be better frm now...
definitely :) *~sAm